Maintain company-wide Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) software and systems to ensure maximum productivity and integrity. Provide day-to-day maintenance and support for all BI&A activities as well as participate in the planning, coordination, and design of BI&A systems and software for the organization. Work closely with decision-makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective end-to-end BI&A solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategically design, implement and support BI&A systems and solutions.
- Participate in the selection, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI&A solutions to end-users.
- Participate in the design, build, and maintenance of reports, dashboards, processes, and data flows.
- Provide technical support and guidance to both internal and external users including 3rd party partners.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including but not limited to BI&A systems and applications, data flows, interfaces, scheduled jobs, and internal/external support.
- Perform ongoing assessment of the enterprise BI&A landscape.
- Participate and provide strategic direction to ensure alignment with the business objectives and goals.
- Provide end-user services including help desk and technical support.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and direct research on potential technology solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and supporting IT policies, procedures, and best practices that ensure compliance with SOX as well as architecture security, change management, and audit recommendations.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability expected:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical field; or equivalent combination of related experience and technical training.
- 3+ years of experience working with Business Intelligence & Analytics systems, software, and tools.
- Expertise working with Tableau and SAP BusinessObjects required.
- Demonstrated ability with ETL tools (SAP BusinessObjects Data Services) required.
- Experience developing reports and dashboards in both Web Intelligence and Tableau and maintaining BusinessObjects universes required.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database.
- Familiar with SQL queries, creating/updating views and stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016 a plus.
- Financial and Real Estate background a plus.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all departments.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and think analytically.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects and priorities.
- Available to provide on-call support as needed.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST