STORE Capital Launches Redesigned Website with Interactive Resources for Owners of Single Tenant Operational Real Estate
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (May 13, 2014) – STORE Capital has made it easier than ever for owners of single-tenant operational real estate to connect with the experts and resources they need to help free up capital and create wealth through innovative lease-financing solutions.
The company recently launched a redesigned website, www.storecapital.com, with a fresh, clean look, easy-to-find information and an introduction to the Master Funding Solutions™ its team members use every day to help customers build wealth.
New and improved features include:
– The STORE Front blog with insights from STORE Capital President and CEO Chris Volk
– Interactive calculators for analyzing the benefits of leasing vs. owning real estate
– Video testimonials from STORE Capital customers
– Details on where to find and meet up with the STORE Capital team
– Informative videos to learn more about how STORE Capital can improve business results
– Access to STORE Capital’s social media sites – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
“The new website is designed to take the mystery out of sale-leaseback financing and to show potential customers how, by becoming part of their team, we create customized solutions that can make them richer,” said Volk. “It’s packed with helpful tools and powerful testimonials about what we’ve done for our existing customers and what we can do for others who are looking to add value to their shareholders.”
Website visitors are invited to stop by often for continuously updated insights from Volk on the STORE Front blog, and are encouraged to share their impressions of the new site on the “Get in Touch” page.
About STORE Capital
STORE Capital Corporation is the leader in middle market net lease solutions. STORE’s mission is to address the long-term capital needs of real estate-intensive operating businesses throughout the United States. Through tailored real estate lease and mortgage financing solutions, STORE’s aim is to create wealth for its customers by improving the capital efficiency of their businesses. www.storecapital.com